PDA

View Full Version : best deal on a bjcm?

satchnbucky
03-09-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm really considering getting a bjcm and was wondering if anyone has gotten or seen any good deal lately. I know albee baby has 17% off right now (and diapers.com will price match and bing 10% off - I've ordered from diapers.com before, so I wouldn't be able to use additional discounts). I know baby jogger doesn't really discount, so this may be the best deal out there, but thought I would check!
TIA!

newnewsmama
03-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm really considering getting a bjcm and was wondering if anyone has gotten or seen any good deal lately. I know albee baby has 17% off right now (and diapers.com will price match and bing 10% off - I've ordered from diapers.com before, so I wouldn't be able to use additional discounts). I know baby jogger doesn't really discount, so this may be the best deal out there, but thought I would check!
TIA!
The albee baby's 17% off deal expired, didn't it? albee baby now only has the 15% off deal, and BabyJogger is excluded.

satchnbucky
03-10-2010, 11:56 AM
The albee baby's 17% off deal expired, didn't it? albee baby now only has the 15% off deal, and BabyJogger is excluded.

There's a current one - code is stokke17 - currently works on baby jogger :)

satchnbucky
03-10-2010, 12:32 PM
double post

mom2baileys
03-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I tried the code and it does seem to work. (I tried it on a Peg Switch.) But I really want the 2010 Vista which is out of stock. Any idea if you can order the stroller thru albeebaby now and get the discount? It doesn't appear to let me add it to my shopping cart since it is out of stock. Thanks!

satchnbucky
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I tried the code and it does seem to work. (I tried it on a Peg Switch.) But I really want the 2010 Vista which is out of stock. Any idea if you can order the stroller thru albeebaby now and get the discount? It doesn't appear to let me add it to my shopping cart since it is out of stock. Thanks!

It only works on non-sale items. I usually have diapers.com price match and use bing shopping/referral codes/coupons when possible (open new accounts or whatever). I don't know about ordering now and getting the discount, sorry... I will say they seem to run the 17% off deals about once a month - and they always seem to apply to excluded brands (at least at first) even when they say they won't.... HTH!

garnetgirl
03-11-2010, 03:05 AM
I was happy enough that Buy Buy Baby readily accepted a 20% BRU coupon (which stated a Baby Jogger exclusion) on my recent BJCM purchase. I saved $46 (and gave my state some much-needed tax revenue) and used up a giftcard.

satchnbucky
03-11-2010, 11:43 AM
I was happy enough that Buy Buy Baby readily accepted a 20% BRU coupon (which stated a Baby Jogger exclusion) on my recent BJCM purchase. I saved $46 (and gave my state some much-needed tax revenue) and used up a giftcard.

That is a good deal. Thing is, I don't actually NEED a BJCM, I just WANT one. We have a mac triumph, which I like a lot - just sometimes I feel like I want more of a substantial stroller. We also have a cortina, which was great when we were still using the keyfit, but I don't love it as a regular stroller. So I guess I was looking for something great to convince me to get it (or not get it)...
;)