PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy from Soma Intimates?

smzapalac
03-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I was thinking of purchasing some new bras and thought of going to Soma Intimates. Anyone have any pros/cons to share about the store and its products? Thanks!

bosco2010
03-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I buy from them all the time at my local store. They are always very helpful with me and help me pick out things that fit right. There quality is good too.

jvs195
03-11-2010, 09:34 AM
When I was a smaller size I had their bras and liked them. THey don't offer my current size. If you sign up for Passports I think through Chicos you get free shipping on all orders. They have coupons all the time like $25 or $30 off $75 or $100 in their catalogs. I have the no show panties but they have unraveled in the wash and I don't like the elastic sticky stuff in the legs.

lizzywednesday
03-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Not the biggest fan of the silicone banding in the no-show panties, but everything else I've gotten there is fine.

Globetrotter
03-13-2010, 01:36 AM
I like it. It's a sedate alternative to Victoria's Secret, the quality is good and they have good deals from time to time. They used to always have a free bra with fitting deal, if I'm remembering correctly. I can recommend their extra strength heavy duty, up to the boobs, control underwear :rotflmao:

daniele_ut
03-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Funny you should post this, since I *just* bought some bras there last week when I was in Las Vegas. They were super helpful and the Allura bra is really, really comfortable.

MamaSnoo
03-14-2010, 11:22 PM
They are always very nice and helpful. I have had excellent CS with returns in the B&M store. I also do not like the "no show" panties. They look prety nice under clothes, but feel funny due to the silicone which holds them in place. I reserve them for outfits that really need the no line feature.