PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on BOB 2010

GracieCat
03-11-2010, 10:56 AM
It looks like the BOB Rev 2010 are out! Where can I get the best deal with hopefully a discount, free shipping and a good customer satisfaction policy?

satchnbucky
03-11-2010, 11:45 AM
You can try to use the albee baby stokke17 code. If that works, you can do diapers.com with the price match and use bing shopping for the 10% back. If you've never ordered before, you can use a referral code and the $15 parenting magazine rebate....

newnewsmama
03-11-2010, 04:28 PM
You can try to use the albee baby stokke17 code. If that works, you can do diapers.com with the price match and use bing shopping for the 10% back. If you've never ordered before, you can use a referral code and the $15 parenting magazine rebate....

The Bing cashback may not be 10% any more. I went to Bing.com and it says Diapers.com has a 3%-10% cash back. When I click the link to go to diapers.com, however, the pop-up window says that shopping through Bing will entitle me to a 0% - 3% cash back. So the 10% cash back may be gone now.

neeleymartin
03-11-2010, 04:32 PM
i bought my duallie last year, around this time. they had a 20% coupon for members. i signed up for cheap ($20 for life i think) and ended up saving $113. well worth it.

check out their site. they are a great company to buy from.

GracieCat
03-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Neeley-are you referring to REI? My sister is a member and I may wait for a 20% code, but it looks like there is an additional shipping fee so that may not work out.

marndt
03-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I bought my duallie at REI with the 20% off coupon as well, a great deal!

AnnieW625
03-11-2010, 05:44 PM
We will most likely be getting ours too at the REI 20% off sale that starts on the 22nd of this month. We'll end up saving about 10% because we have to pay almost 10% in sales tax, but overall it's a pretty good deal. If I figured it out right we'll save at least $70 on the stroller!:)

larig
03-11-2010, 06:04 PM
shipping to store is FREE with REI.

satchnbucky
03-11-2010, 06:51 PM
The Bing cashback may not be 10% any more. I went to Bing.com and it says Diapers.com has a 3%-10% cash back. When I click the link to go to diapers.com, however, the pop-up window says that shopping through Bing will entitle me to a 0% - 3% cash back. So the 10% cash back may be gone now.

Bummer. Somewhere else was giving 3-6% - maybe ebates?
Wonder if you do a screenshot if you can still get the 10% and argue it with bing?

neeleymartin
03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
spoke to rei this afternoon. apparently free shipping to your house with membership!!! brand new deal. don(rei guy) told me that they read the policy several times at their staff meeting. I plan to buy a single on the 22nd. can't wait. anyone in ma want a 2009 lightly used duallie?!?!

Neeley-are you referring to REI? My sister is a member and I may wait for a 20% code, but it looks like there is an additional shipping fee so that may not work out.

larig
03-11-2010, 09:01 PM
spoke to rei this afternoon. apparently free shipping to your house with membership!!! brand new deal. don(rei guy) told me that they read the policy several times at their staff meeting. I plan to buy a single on the 22nd. can't wait. anyone in ma want a 2009 lightly used duallie?!?!

AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing the news. (not that we need a bob, but love REI!)

katieqp
03-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I got 10% through bing yesterday, by searching 'city mini running equipment'

also, check out slickdeals and search for diapers.com, there are always search hints on there for bing.

GracieCat
03-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks Neeley and Annie for the info! I can wait until the 22nd if it means saving some money. I'll mark my calendar! There is a store that we could get to somewhat reasonably if they don't have free home shipping, but I'll try as a member!

satchnbucky
03-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I got 10% through bing yesterday, by searching 'city mini running equipment'

also, check out slickdeals and search for diapers.com, there are always search hints on there for bing.

I found it that way as well the other day - did you actually get the confirmation of the 10% back? I figured I could always do a webshot and send it to bing... Just curious

PeppyParents
03-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi,

Just to make sure everyone is clear on year models, the BOB strollers currently being called "2010" are identical to the 2009 BOB models. I think retailers are just labeling it 2010 because it was manufactured in 2010.

The updated BOB strollers won't be out until later in the year -- we've heard anywhere from May at the earliest but potentially much later.

So -- anything bought now is not yet an updated version of the BOB.

Hope that clears things up!

neeleymartin
03-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi,

Just to make sure everyone is clear on year models, the BOB strollers currently being called "2010" are identical to the 2009 BOB models. I think retailers are just labeling it 2010 because it was manufactured in 2010.

The updated BOB strollers won't be out until later in the year -- we've heard anywhere from May at the earliest but potentially much later.

So -- anything bought now is not yet an updated version of the BOB.

Hope that clears things up!

what will the updated bobs offer. what upgrades? tia