PDA

View Full Version : Stain on PPB Glazed

marndt
03-11-2010, 04:57 PM
So I have had my PPB boxy backpack (glazed) for about 4 months and there are already spots that won't wipe off. On the top they are by the clips for the shoulder strap, I'm not sure if it is from the medal, but it is black. And then on the bottom, there are red spots just on the very corner of each side. I have no idea what that is from, I have never spilt anything on it or set it on anything that would have colored the bag. None of theses spots come off. Anyone else have that problem?
I'm kinda bummed cause I paid so much for the bag and got the glazed for the purpose of it being stain resistant. Maybe does anyone have cleaning advice, or advice on what I should do?
I have the Dancing in Dublin print, so the spots I'm talking about are most obvious on the white part of the bag. But maybe I'm just being too picky, I do understand there will be wear on a diaperbag, just didn't expect it this soon, and expected this expensive of a bag to hold up a little better. Other than that I absolutely love this bag!

http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/collections/original/boxybackpacks/dancingindublin/