PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions please...

gatorsmom
03-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Is there any color dress that I couldn't wear these sandals with? what about a red/pink patterned dress? I was hoping the camel color looked nude enough to go with everything.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3081389/0~2376780~6009391~6013007~6013180~6013181?mediumth umbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6013181&P=1

I think they are very sexy but the heel height isn't so high I'd have trouble walking in them. I'm in need of a nice dressy, pair of sandals to wear with some summer dresses and these might fit the bill.

elektra
03-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't think of a color they wouldn't go with. When I first read your post I thought it was asking which colors WOULD go with the sandal and I was expecting some funky loud color/pattern, and when I saw them, I thought, what wouldn't go with them!!!

I think they'd go with almost any kind of summer dress as long as it wasn't too casual.

bubbaray
03-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I think the color is OK, but I think that is a VERY hard style to wear. I'm 5'9" with a 34" inseam and I don't think shoes with straps around the ankle are particularly flattering on me (and I have pretty skinny calves and skinny ankles, to go with my long legs).

I dunno. That would be one pair I'd have to try on IRL to see.

gatorsmom
03-11-2010, 08:59 PM
I think the color is OK, but I think that is a VERY hard style to wear. I'm 5'9" with a 34" inseam and I don't think shoes with straps around the ankle are particularly flattering on me (and I have pretty skinny calves and skinny ankles, to go with my long legs).

I dunno. That would be one pair I'd have to try on IRL to see.

you know I think you are generally right that straps around the ankles have the effect of cutting off your feet at the ankles. However, I was hoping these wouldn't do that because they were a nude color so they'd blend in more with my skin tone. and I typically think that straps that wrap around the ankle in that direction are very sexy.

I guess the least I can do it order them and try them on. They have free shipping and I need a little pick-me-up right now, kwim?

arivecchi
03-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Check these out too:

http://www.zappos.com/cole-haan-carma-air-ws-wedge-ivory

AnnieW625
03-11-2010, 10:42 PM
I like the Cole Haan ones too.

sunshine873
03-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Those are hot shoes! Absolutely beautiful and I think they'll look great with just about any color. So jealous - I have pretty much no use for a shoe that dressy.

SnuggleBuggles
03-11-2010, 11:41 PM
They will go with anything, imo. And I agree that because of the nude color they shouldn't break up your leg line.

Beth