PDA

View Full Version : buggy board for a bob revo single?

neeleymartin
03-12-2010, 04:35 PM
is there a buggy board that anyone has used successfully with a bob revolution?

bobgearusa says that none are compatible. although i am sure that they don't want kids getting hurt with crazy parents using something like this when they run. i just wanted to get it for mall cruising or around the neighborhood. any btdt would be great. tia

arivecchi
03-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I've never seen a Bob with one.

jacksmoma
03-12-2010, 05:36 PM
there is a pic on stroller swap (yahoo group) wiht a bob with lascal board on it....i tried a board for a few weeks and it made the stroller almost impossible to turn, would not rec. it :(

neeleymartin
03-12-2010, 09:04 PM
more i think about it, i wonder if ds1 is too tall. he is 40" right now. i feel like he'll either have to crouch (uncomfortable) or stick his head through the handlebar area (again uncomfortable). hmmm.

BayAreaMom
03-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I have the lascal buggyboard for my P3 and looking at it there is no way I would work with my BOB REvo. I hate the bb but my DD loves it. I find it makes walking really difficult because it really shortens my natural stride. It's okay for short trips but a long outing it's pure misery. I paid $82 for it so that sucked (and I paid $45 for my Joovy UL Caboose).

jacksmoma
03-13-2010, 01:06 PM
trust me, either get a double so you can have a spot for your two year old when needed and for short trips just use a single and two year old can walk. i thought we could get away with just a buggy board for my son, he's the same age as yours, but it was a disaster for any trip more than 30 mins. gl!