PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Triumph accessories?

lvhkitty
03-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I just ordered my Triumph stroller from the NYC Maclaren store! No sales tax!
I can't wait to have my first (really second) stroller especially now that it's been above freezing in Chicago for more than a week!

I'm planning on getting the universal organizer for the maclaren unless there are other recommendations.

it's supposed to come with a raincover.

Anything else I "need"?

arivecchi
03-12-2010, 05:44 PM
I've only bought the Mac organizer and have not had a need for anything else. They do come with the raincover. I'm in Chitown as well. :)

mecawa
03-13-2010, 11:26 AM
I have the Mac Organizer as well but that's it.

satchnbucky
03-13-2010, 01:06 PM
I have the Mac Organizer as well but that's it. :yeahthat:
I got mine using a 20% off coupon at BRUS. There are a few others that are a little less expensive ($14.99-$20), but I just went with the Mac one. With the coupon I think it was $20 at the store. you may be able to find it for less online. I also have the SK buggy buddy but I haven't tried it on my mac - I don't think it would work as well...

WatchingThemGrow
03-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I got a baby trend snack tray for my Triumph also, but we don't use it much.

strollerqueen
03-14-2010, 04:44 AM
I just ordered my Triumph stroller from the NYC Maclaren store! No sales tax!
I can't wait to have my first (really second) stroller especially now that it's been above freezing in Chicago for more than a week!

I'm planning on getting the universal organizer for the maclaren unless there are other recommendations.

it's supposed to come with a raincover.

Anything else I "need"?

Did you get the 2010? I just looked at their store online, and they are still only showing '09's!