PDA

View Full Version : Strollers similar to Peg Perego Si??

Suzanne74
03-13-2010, 01:05 AM
I am in the market for a lightweight deluxe stroller for my 7 month old. I used the graco frame with her infant seat and I also have the Bumbleride Flyer. As much as I LOVE the Flyer my main issue is folding it and taking it in and out of the car. I am close to selling it although I am sad to see it go. I also have an old Maclaren Volo (the black mesh one) that I will use as a super lightweight when she gets older.

I think my plan is to get the City Mini as my "home" stroller. To keep in my garage for home walks and maybe take to occasional outdoor events. I love the stroller and the fold but it takes up too much trunk room to keep in there all the time. So, I want a second stroller to keep in my car all the time. I am looking in that 14-18lb range. It needs to be plush, recline, great canopy, good storage, umbrella fold without bending over to collapse it, stand on it's own - not cheap plastic thin wheels. Don't like the upscale Maclarens, the Bee was falling apart at two separate stores I was at (and both stores representatives said it was crap.) I like the Uppa Baby G-Luxe but think I like the Si much more, even with the couple extra pounds. I absolutely love the Zippy - found a 2008 at a boutique but I was surprised how plastic it was, including the wheels, not sure if the 2010 is better. Plus it was a little heavier then I thought .

Overall I think the Si is my stroller but I just want to see if there are any others anyone recommends.