PDA

View Full Version : Out of stock???

twowhat?
03-13-2010, 11:46 PM
After spending hours poring over this forum for toy storage solutions, and finally decision on IKEA's Expedit, and coming up with a combination of hallway and office furniture from IKEA that would work for re-organizing our house, I check availability online tonight since we plan on making a massive IKEA run tomorrow. The EXPEDIT 4x4 and the desks that we wanted are OUT OF STOCK!!! And they were IN STOCK earlier in the week.

I am unbelievably BUMMED. That is all.

DebbieJ
03-13-2010, 11:49 PM
That happened to us about a month ago. We were adding some pieces to our BILLY bookcases and everything but the tv bench was in stock. The TV bench is the central piece! We had to wait a week and then they got more in and we were able to complete our living room transformation.

twowhat?
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
They restocked overnight!!! We got our Expedit after all and OMG. Life-changing!!! I feel like we have reclaimed our house from our kids' toys!!!

Kymberley
03-14-2010, 11:33 PM
They restocked overnight!!! We got our Expedit after all and OMG. Life-changing!!! I feel like we have reclaimed our house from our kids' toys!!!

:bighand: I can't wait until our tax return comes in, I'm off to Ikea to do the same thing! So glad you love it!