PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a P&T w/ a doubles kit...

newg
03-15-2010, 01:48 PM
and like it??
I'm thinking this might be a nice double with a lot of versitility....but I wonder how long a DC would fit in the bottom double with a 33lb. weight limit?

So my two questions are:
1. What do you like/love about it for two kids.
2. What do you not like about it.

TIA!!!

Again, sorry for all of the questions about double strollers....I hope to make up my mind soon!!!!

AnnieW625
03-15-2010, 02:44 PM
A long time in answer to how long your DD will fit in the bottom basket. I saw a largish 4 yr. old (at least) in the bottom seat over the weekend. I was amazed:) We have friends who have the P&T Sport (basic red one) and their 4 yr. old who is on the tiny side still rides in it with no problems. Our friend does say that while she likes it isn't the perfect stroller, but then I don't think a perfect stroller really exists. I'd try it out in person and see what you think!

newg
03-15-2010, 02:56 PM
We pushed one around in a store this weekend and I kinda like it..........but DH is worried that when we take it to the zoo and museum and stuff, whichever kid is in the bottom will get the shaft on a lousy view...........and a kid being so close to the wheels kinda freaks him out too.....
It seems like I would use it more though then a SBS......plus, once DD gets too big to want to be in a stroller I could still use it as a single with the next DC...........or when I just take one DC with me for the day........

Ahhhhh.......I thought I had it all figured out and then I had to go and push this thing around!!