PDA

View Full Version : Finally bought a double!

boltfam
03-15-2010, 04:00 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you who gave me input/feedback on selecting a double stroller. I was able to find a BJCCD for $400 at a local jogging store and bought it Saturday night! Even though, DC2 is not here yet, DS and I took it out for its first stroll today, and it was AWESOME!

arivecchi
03-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Glad you like it! I love my BJCCD! I really do not have any complaints. Did you get the parent console?

kim_mi
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
I really love mine too! We've taken it out for walks when we've been able too and probably will more now that the weather is nicer.

Did you get the one at Gazelle? I still haven't gotten a console yet but I really should. The hubby thinks we don't need it so that's been holding me back.

arivecchi
03-19-2010, 11:29 AM
The console is AWESOME! I put my keys, phone, hat for the boys, bottles/sippy cups, snack traps, Starbucks drink, you name it, I stick it in the console! :)

boltfam
03-19-2010, 04:09 PM
I really love mine too! We've taken it out for walks when we've been able too and probably will more now that the weather is nicer.

Did you get the one at Gazelle? I still haven't gotten a console yet but I really should. The hubby thinks we don't need it so that's been holding me back.

I was wondering if you had bought one! I'm glad to hear that you love it and have been able to use it! Where did you get it? I did get the one at Gazelle Sports. I didn't buy the parent console yet because DH is still gasping that we spent $400 on a stroller. I think I'll probably have to wait on that. :wink2:

kim_mi
03-19-2010, 04:47 PM
I ended up ordering mine from BabyAge.com for $350.54. I also don't have the console due to my husband's shock at the price of the stroller and then the accessories too. I'm hoping to snag one on sale sometime in the future. I also had wanted a rain cover...but honestly never wanted to get out during our winter. I'm so glad it's almost over....almost....:wink2:

Now to just find the right places to take it for good nature walks around here. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know via PM!

boltfam
03-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Wow! That's a great deal! $350! :bighand:Let me know if you find a console on sale. I would love one, too! I'll PM you if I think of any good places to go on nature walks.