PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller and T-Tario

nm710
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Is anyone using the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller with T-Tario carseat? Does the carseat fit snuggly? Any tipping issues? Thanks.

PGTB
03-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Is anyone using the Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller with T-Tario carseat? Does the carseat fit snuggly? Any tipping issues? Thanks.

I am considering T-tario car seat myself, so I've been asking about it.
Teutonia T-Tario is supposed to be the same mold as Graco Snugride car seat. So, as long as you have the Graco car seat adapter for the BJCM it should also work with T-Tario car seat, at least that's the responses I got on the car seat forum and what I was told at the store and read on Teutonia website. Basically, T-tario 35 and Graco Snugride 35 should be interchangeable, wherever one seat fits the other one will too.

Don't know how snugly it will fit. I would go to the store that carries BJCM and has Graco infant car seat SR35 and ask them to demonstrate it. If Graco fits fine and you are satisfied, T-tario should work too. Not many stores carry Teutonia, so it might be hard to see this in person, but Graco seat should give you a good enough idea.

HTH

nm710
03-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks, HTH. I was told the T-Tario was similar to the Graco 32, so good to know it's the 35. We do have a store that sells them near us so we will see how the two work together on Saturday.

codex57
03-17-2010, 07:55 PM
I've seen the T-Tario in person. Seriously, other then a different name stamped onto the handle and different colors/fabrics, it's the EXACT same seat. It's rebranding at it's finest.

However, it's actually a welcome thing cuz one of the few complaints about the Graco is the quality of the fabrics, which is what the T-Tario addresses.

PGTB
03-17-2010, 09:15 PM
I've seen the T-Tario in person. Seriously, other then a different name stamped onto the handle and different colors/fabrics, it's the EXACT same seat. It's rebranding at it's finest.

However, it's actually a welcome thing cuz one of the few complaints about the Graco is the quality of the fabrics, which is what the T-Tario addresses.

t-tario is like a luxury Graco car seat, LOL.

PGTB
03-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks, HTH. I was told the T-Tario was similar to the Graco 32, so good to know it's the 35. We do have a store that sells them near us so we will see how the two work together on Saturday.

Let me know what color you like better. I am having hard time deciding :D I love the green, but I am concerned that it would get dirty over time.. DH doesn't like it, so it's either black, brown or red for us.