PDA

View Full Version : PBK Easter Basket - unreasonable expectation or not

belovedgandp
03-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I just received my second small woven rattan basket from PBK. The first box was damaged in shipping and the basket appeared fine, but had a wobbly handle and uneven base. I called and they immediately sent out a replacement basket without a problem. This box arrived fine, but the basket is very similar. The handle is a little more stable, but the bottom is uneven.

I feel like if I wanted a rocky white basket I could go spend $4 at Michaels, but I paid $24 for PBK. Is it unrealistic to expect a flat rattan basket? Should I call for another replacement? Anyone have one that actually sits flat?

kmillini
03-16-2010, 06:39 PM
I also bought the small PBK easter basket this year. I bought the chestnut one. My basket sits flat on the table. I wouldn't describe it as rocky or tippy. I guess you can move the handle around a little, but I honestly hadn't noticed until you said something. This is the first one I have bought so I can't really comment on whether the quality has gone down this year. However, I am happy with my basket. If yours doesn't sit flat on the table, I think you should call and see if they will send you another one.

ett
03-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Could you exchange it at the store so you can test the baskets out for yourself?