PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the thoughts and hugs :)

lalasmama
03-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Just wanted to post a quick thank-you to everyone who sent hugs and PT my way over the last few days :) I spent some time offline to get ahold of my life again, and am back.

Apparently the (now ex-)SO had thought that he could handle having another child or two to keep me happy, but then started really questioning the motives for having more children. I have to agree with him--its not really fair to be bringing unwanted kids into the world just to keep your partner happy... and if I am going to have another kid, I want my partner to be just as excited about it as I am. So, we agreed that as long as I have a desire for having a baby, and he doesn't want to start "all over" (he has teens from his first marriage), it's kind of a doomed situation.

While I'm no where near pleased at this outcome, its better than finding out after I threw the birth control away, right?

So, again, thanks! It was wonderful to have so much support! :grouphug:

jacksmomtobe
03-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Hopefully this is one of the situations that you look back on and think gee it was tough going through it but things worked out the way they were supposed to. Sending some hugs your way.