PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Triumph Play Systems?

sewarsh
03-17-2010, 10:08 AM
we've pretty much decided on a cedarworks swing set becuase of the northern white cedar. given this, i did a search for northern white cedar and there's another company called Triumph Play Systems.

i've spoken to many and read tons of positive reviews about Cedarworks, but can't find anything about this other company.

ANY info appreciated. thanks!

sewarsh
03-18-2010, 09:36 PM
bump! anyone, anyone...??

neeleymartin
03-25-2010, 11:59 AM
bump...wondering the same

http://www.triumphplaysystems.com/

20 year warranty!?!?! omg. sounds better than cw to me, but anyone had exper?

sewarsh
05-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I posted this originally in March.
I was deciding between a Triumph playset and Cedarworks Playaround.

Anyways, we ended up pullling the trigger on the Triumph Clipper and absolutely LOVE it! I did SO much reserach but could not find ANY online reviews of this company so i felt compelled to write one here in case future BBBers are doing research.

The set is SO sturdy and the hardware is huge. There are no weight limits and it doesn't shake even when myself, DH & 2 DC are on the set. The 2x4s, A beam, etc are all really thick wood. Honestly, i dont think it could be any nicer. It is a family owned business with 20 year warranty which far exceeds Cedarworks Playaround warranty of 5 years and Cedarworks warranty of 10 years. We were able to modify/tailor it exactly as we pleased which also was not an option for the Playaround (for instance, we took off rope ladder and added chin-up bar, we added handles in a couple spots, added rope to rock wall, got glider over 3rd swing).

Anyways, just thought i'd share.

some1namedleah
07-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry...I know this post is really old but I'm bumping it because I'm looking for more info about Triumph Play Systems vs. Cedarworks as well.

Anyone else have any experience with Triumph???

Aj12875
12-10-2012, 02:13 AM
I know that this thread is old, but I wanted to post for people doing searches on info about Triumph Play Systems in the future. We just got a Triumph Swingset & it really is awesome! Jaclyn & Michael Wooding from Triumph Play Systems did such a professional & fantastic job with the delivery & install of our new swing set! They did the install in the rain & mud with no complaints & made sure that everything was just right with it. From designing the set, to ordering, to delivery & installation, everything was handled quickly, professionally & stress-free. They really deliver a top-notch, quality product & were both truly a pleasure to work with! The swing set is so well made & solid, it holds up to adults playing on it. I also looked at Cedarworks & was so impressed at how beautiful they were, but they were SO expensive! I am happy that we went with Triumph Play Systems, I do NOT feel like it's a step down in quality at all. The prices are so much more reasonable, but you still get the same quality & an amazing swing set! We really have no complaints. :-)