PDA

View Full Version : Walking Stroller?

Re21581
03-18-2010, 09:21 PM
I have the Peg Perego Si stroller and I love it. I'm looking for a stroller for walking in my neighborhood. No limit on the price....just looking for something quiet....my Si tends to take bumps a little rough. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!:)

audys
03-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Hi, I use a Mountain Buggy Urban Single for neighborhood walks and my double Chariot (bike trailer detached) too - both are very smooth.

strollerqueen
03-19-2010, 01:47 AM
I have the Peg Perego Si stroller and I love it. I'm looking for a stroller for walking in my neighborhood. No limit on the price....just looking for something quiet....my Si tends to take bumps a little rough. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks!:)

There are so many nice choices out there, especially for an unlimited budget! :tongue5: There are 3 categories to look at..well in my purview, anyway...there are reversibles, 4-wheelers, and 3-wheelers. So first decide which of those you want. Then you can narrow it down. Keep in mind that air tires are going to give you the smoothest ride, unless you go for the old-fashioned pram tires--the big white ones on a true pram. Those work really well, also.

arivecchi
03-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Love my Valco Trimode. It converts to a double too with a toddler seat and/or a ride-on board. Super smooth ride, incredible quality. The thing is indestructible! Mine still looks brand new after 3 years of heavy use. It also has a super high seatback, so your kid could potentially ride it at 4-5 years of age!

http://www.letsgostrolling.com/valco-trimode-runabout.html