PDA

View Full Version : how to use velcro strap to secure city mini double?

ncdel
03-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Does anyone know? I know there are straps on either side that are supposed to be used to secure it in the folded position but they seem way too long to me & in the only way I can figure to use them (wrap around the only open bar on each side) it secures it in a way that it can partially unfold. I must be doing something wrong & I don't think it came with instructions.
Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
03-20-2010, 10:19 AM
The consensus in several threads about this is that no one really uses the strap to secure it when folded. We really don't have a reason to.

jacksmoma
03-20-2010, 11:37 AM
just ignore those little snaps....i've never used them :)

ncdel
03-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Interesting, thanks. I guess I'm not the only one who couldn't figure it out then. I prop mine against the wall in the garage when I need my trunk space b/c I don't have enough space to leave it open & it definitely can roll & open up if not propped exactly right so I guess I'll just wing it...

WatchingThemGrow
03-20-2010, 09:44 PM
If you go to babyjogger.com and find the instruction manual, it will give some pics of what to do with them. Let me know if you can't find the link. Sorry I can't look it up right now...exhausted...

Multimama
03-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Interesting, thanks. I guess I'm not the only one who couldn't figure it out then. I prop mine against the wall in the garage when I need my trunk space b/c I don't have enough space to leave it open & it definitely can roll & open up if not propped exactly right so I guess I'll just wing it...

I have this exact same problem with my BJCE! I was told that there is some kind of strap to keep it closed, but there is no mention of the strap (or at least no indication of its location or how to use it) in my instruction manual and it just opens itself up...

ncdel
03-24-2010, 06:23 PM
If you go to babyjogger.com and find the instruction manual, it will give some pics of what to do with them. Let me know if you can't find the link. Sorry I can't look it up right now...exhausted...

Thanks but I can't find it. The manual just tells you how to fold it from what I can tell, not how to use the velcro straps...I could be missing it tho.
http://www.babyjogger.com/PDFs/CityMiniDoubleAssembly.pdf

PRmommy
03-26-2010, 12:18 PM
it's on their website under frequently asked questions:

http://www.babyjogger.com/faq.aspx#faq10