PDA

View Full Version : Ann Taylor Loft Store credit card???

niccig
03-20-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not a big clothes shopper, but when I do buy something I end up at Loft. Their curvy style pants are the only pants that fit, don't gap and look good on me. All my shorts/cropped pants/trousers are from there and I have several shirts and some dresses.

Is it worth getting their store credit card. Today they told me it would be 15% off (I think) and she said their discounts/promotions are sent to credit card holders. I used to get those "spend $100 get $25 off" cards, but they don't seem to do those anymore.

I don't need another credit card, and we pay them off in full each month. I would probably only use it 3 times a year or so. I don't know if it's worth it to get one - I never ignore the "do you want our credit card" spiel, but maybe this would be worth it for just purchases at their store.
Thanks. Nicci

AnnieW625
03-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I have it and it's mainly because I like to keep track of how much stuff I buy at a particular store, and I pay it off with each bill. I miss the old Ann Taylor/ATL (it just doesn't seem the same:() and I haven't used my card much in the last year, but I have gotten some discounts/promotions or at least notifications of sales.

sariana
03-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I just read an article that Ann Taylor is closing several of its stores and Loft stores in California. So I would say this is not a good time to open a credit account with them. They apparently are having trouble. I saw the article on Yahoo, as a link to the Orange County Register, if you want to look it up.

niccig
03-20-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks. I won't go with a credit card.

I hope they don't close down. What will I do for trousers???

sariana
03-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I like their pants, too.