PDA

View Full Version : what is up with this mini-boden sizing? Need advice asap for DS!!

SammyeGail
03-21-2010, 10:00 AM
One of my twins has mild autism and they are wanting elastic waist type pants/shorts to work on potty training, which I have no problem with, lol!

I saw these rib waist at mini-boden and like the navy and biscuit. After reading the reviews about how tight the waist and hips are, I am really disappointed but still want to get some, DS is very skinny.

He weighs 37 lbs and is 44" tall, really tall for his age! MB sz 5 shorts are baggie on him. I had added sz 6 of these to my cart, but the waist relaxed is 20.5, his waist size is around 21". He's in pull-ups so I don't know how much bulk they will add to the hip area. He's around 50% or less for weight.

I just need some Mamas to tell me if they think 6 is ok enough (Gap 5 is baggie on him), I'm just afraid of getting 7 and they being too long.

Thanks to anyone who reads the reviews on these and lets me know their opinion!! I want to place my order asap :).

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Boys-Shorts/22180-BRN/Boys-Biscuit-Rib-Waist-Shorts.html