PDA

View Full Version : Contours and FisherPrice Infant to Toddler?

ehf
03-21-2010, 07:52 PM
I am very interested in both the Kolcraft Contours and the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler stroller because they are inexpensive strollers with reversible seats. Both are discontinued in every place I looked. Anyone know what's going on with these strollers?

Multimama
03-21-2010, 09:09 PM
I think the Kolcraft Contours has a new model that is available. Here's a link to it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Contours-Options-Wheeler-Stroller-Cinnamon/dp/B002UKKVIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1269220119&sr=8-1-spell

You could also check out the First Years Indigo stroller. It is about the same price, but it hasn't been released yet so I'm not sure if it's going to be good or not, but it is going to be reversible.

MmeSunny
03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
We had the previous version of the 3wheel contours. It was a great stroller with a huge canopy and basket but the seat was TINY. Way too small for
the average two year old. So it didn't last. It did serve it's purpose early on though.

kmemmb
03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
I also have the Kolcraft Contours 3 wheel, the older version. It steers very nicely but it is too big for my car's trunk and for navigating tight spaces in the mall lol! I love it for walking around the neighborhood though and use it as a walking stroller and keep it in the garage.

strollerqueen
03-23-2010, 04:56 AM
The Fisher Price seat was really tiny, too. They had some kind of joint venture going with Dreamer Design, but then Dreamer went kerplunk.