PDA

View Full Version : Enough already!

lalasmama
03-22-2010, 05:52 PM
SO/Ex-SO--make up your freaking mind! Yes, I know our only issue is the whole yes or no to more kids. Its not my issue, its your's, you know where I stand. So don't pretend like the conversation never happened. Oh, and then don't tell me you are concerned about "mixed messages". There aren't any mixed messages; I have told you, BLANTANTLY, where I stand. I can't help it that you seem to be confused.

Doctor's office-psych provider first-requesting that I take my child out of school, on multiple days, for the whole morning or afternoon, for multiple eval appointments just doesn't make sense for her academic success, now does it? Seriously, you can't *ever* do an appointment after 3pm? I don't buy that for a second. And while we are at it, seriously, medical doctor, you won't prescribe a medication for her that she's been on for a year now before we switched to you?!

DHS... Ohhh, this could be a really long one! New caseworker trying to figure things out. Medical and prescription coverage (through the state since she's a ward of the state) has been cancelled twice. WTH? You don't get to cancel a foster child's medical coverage!! And then trying to set up a visit with the bio-parents less than 3 days before you want the visit??? Sure, we'll just move our schedule around... All I ask is a week's notice. Is that really so difficult??

I took today off from work to relax. The morning was great. The afternoon hasn't been so lovely. There goes any relaxation. UGH.

crl
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok. I'm sorry. You've had your quota of unhelpful, obtuse people for the week. I'm cutting you off.

Seriously, sorry you had a lousy afternoon.

Catherine