PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to bed?

wendibird22
03-23-2010, 12:08 PM
I was going to post this the other day but didn't get a chance and then in reading the underwear thread I saw a few people mention wearing/not wearing underwear to bed. So, what do you wear to bed?

I wear pajama separates...top with either pj pants or shorts.

Corie
03-23-2010, 12:11 PM
I wear my husband's old undershirts that have been decorated with
fabric markers by my kids.

I also wear underwear. (If I went to bed without underwear, my husband
would take this as an invitation for sex.) :)

crl
03-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I voted t-shirt because that's mostly what I sleep in. But I have pj bottoms beside the bed and I put them on when I get up.

Catherine

nov04
03-23-2010, 12:20 PM
pajama pants and cleaned (but permenantly stained) t shirts.

jse107
03-23-2010, 12:23 PM
(If I went to bed without underwear, my husband

Yes. However, I just try to avoid eye contact and breathe slowly.

salsah
03-23-2010, 12:25 PM
now i mostly just wear lounge type pj pants and a tee (long sleeve in the winter and short sleeve in the summer). i don't wear underwear but i do wear a sleep bra. i miss sleeping nude. pre-kids i didn't even need the sleep bra. if i don't wear a sleep bra now, i won't be able to find my boobs in the morning.

lmwbasye
03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
I voted "other." I'm usually in a t-shirt and sweatpants...but not PJs, per se.

smiles33
03-23-2010, 12:29 PM
now i mostly just wear lounge type pj pants and a tee (long sleeve in the winter and short sleeve in the summer).

:yeahthat: except since I'm still nursing, I wear a nursing tank to bed instead of a T right now.

On a side note, the second half of your quote about not finding your boobs in the morning made me laugh! :rotflmao:

SnuggleBuggles
03-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Undies with a tank or t. Hate night gowns as they always seem to get tangled. Not a fan of pants for the same reason.

Beth

viba424
03-23-2010, 12:50 PM
I always wear something two-piece. I hate it when nightgowns ride up, and I hate to be cold. Underwear? Always.

AnnieW625
03-23-2010, 12:55 PM
I wear:
nightgown, a tee/tank w/sweats, and or just a tee shirt and I always have to have on underwear. I can't sleep without them on, even after.....you know. If DD comes into our room in the AM and I only have panties and a shirt on she'll tell me Mommy you need pants on!

calv
03-23-2010, 01:06 PM
tshirt and undies. CAN NOT wear sox or pants. doesn't matter the time of year.

wencit
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
In the summer, it's an oversized t-shirt. In the winter, it's a 2-piece PJ set, because I'll be too cold otherwise. Ever since DS1 was born, I've also gone to bed with some kind of nursing top/tank on. And absolutely always, always underwear.

essnce629
03-23-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't wear anything at all. I get too hot. I wish sleeping in the nude was an invitation for sex, but it's not! I guess when you've been sleeping naked for years it's not that exciting any more!

bigsis
03-23-2010, 01:43 PM
I wear nightgowns to bed. Except when I have my period, I wear ratty shorts and t-shirts for those nights. :)

lorinick
03-23-2010, 01:51 PM
I wear my husband's old undershirts that have been decorated with

I also wear underwear. (If I went to bed without underwear, my husband

lol that made me laugh. An invite for sex.

jgenie
03-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Pre DC I often slept in panties only. Now I wear a 2 piece pj set.

catpagmo
03-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I voted t-shirt because that's mostly what I sleep in. But I have pj bottoms beside the bed and I put them on when I get up.

Catherine

:yeahthat: Me too. I can't sleep in anything sleeveless, because the top of my arms/shoulders get really cold, even in the summer. Sometimes, if I'm really cold, I'll wear my pj bottoms to bed, but very rarely. They're usually at the end of the bed by my feet.

jent
03-23-2010, 02:03 PM
PJ pants and a comfy T-shirt. I almost always wear PJ pants, even in the summer. I just hate having bare legs for some reason. I hate the nightgown-riding-up feeling and always have since I was a kid.

slworld
03-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I always have to have on underwear. I can't sleep without them on, even after.....you know.

:yeahthat:

willow33
03-23-2010, 03:32 PM
tshirt and undies. CAN NOT wear sox or pants. doesn't matter the time of year.

same here!

Babymakes3
03-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Pre-ds I slept nude but for whatever reason now I don't. I wear boyshorts and either a tank or one of hubbys l/s shirts to bed if it's cold.

Moneypenny
03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
I am always cold so I wear flannel pjs, a sleep bra (no idea why I do this, other than I started when I was nursing DD and have never stopped), and warm, fuzzy socks. It's a good thing I have such an abundance of natural sex appeal (*snort*) 'cuz my sleepwear sure doesn't exude much, lol!

3blackcats
03-23-2010, 03:48 PM
PJ pants and a comfy T-shirt. I almost always wear PJ pants, even in the summer. I just hate having bare legs for some reason. I hate the nightgown-riding-up feeling and always have since I was a kid.
:yeahthat:
I hate my legs touching. Then they just sweat, lol.

zephyr
03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Much to DH's disappointment, I usually wear underwear, super warm socks (even in summer), flannel pajama pants, cotton t-shirt and a comfy hoodie. We hate having the heater on at night, too suffocating. And I like to breathe cold air when I go to bed. But this means that I am cold and need some layers to feel comfortable. Hmm, no one has mentioned anything about lingerie....

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
03-23-2010, 07:00 PM
i wear my husband's old undershirts that have been decorated with

I also wear underwear. (if i went to bed without underwear, my husband

:rotflmao:

sewarsh
03-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Much to DH's disappointment, I usually wear underwear, super warm socks (even in summer), flannel pajama pants, cotton t-shirt and a comfy hoodie.

usually skip the hoodie but this is pretty much what i wear. loads of clothing. always have...even in high school. sometimes socks bother me.

ewpmsw
03-23-2010, 08:13 PM
I usually wear flannel or sweat pants and a tee shirt. It's basically a clean version of my SAHM daytime uniform.

gatorsmom
03-23-2010, 08:28 PM
I wear long sleeve knit pj shirt and flannel pj bottoms. They were all sold as winter pjs but DH likes the house cold all the time so I get cold at night unless I wear that year round.

I like wearing nightgowns and do have some but I only have one that is long sleeve so I get cold and dont' wear them. But they have been great for post- c/section wear.

ETA: my DH takes me coming to bed on time as an invitation to have sex. Which is why I'm on the BBB of often at night. :)

Carrots
03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
I remember a thread similar to this a few months back. Many people said they went to bed naked. This sounded cool to me, until a few days later our local paper printed a story about a raging fire that swept through a house the next town over. The firemen rushed in and had to wake up the parents and children to help them from the house. Everyone got out safely.

I decided that day I will always wear pjs to bed. :D

I love matching pj sets, so I usually wear short sleeve top and long pants or 3/4 length pants.

bubbaray
03-23-2010, 10:09 PM
t-shirts from runs I've entered