PDA

View Full Version : BJCM Owners - quick question

Green22
03-23-2010, 07:55 PM
How long could you/did you use this stroller?

I've had 2 people tell me that it looks like a great stroller for little kids, but there's no way their kids would fit in it now. In both instances, the children were around 20 months and not particularly big kids.

I thought this would be a stroller for years and thought our only issue would be whether the LO was nosy and wanted to sit straight up all the time or if she would be okay with a slight recline. I'm a bit bummed because I wanted to have 1 stroller for a long time, and I've had a hard time finding something that is lightweight and doesn't have umbrella handles (I know I will be always holding something/someone in the other hand).

AJP
03-23-2010, 08:03 PM
My almost 4yr old niece (who is very tall btw) had a nice little ride around the mall in my bjcmd the other day. Her head looked like it was almost hitting the top, but when I opened the sunshade it gave her some more room.
My girls are 95% for height and at almost 20 months they look like they'll fit for a long time still. I don't see how an average 20 month old could not fit.

WatchingThemGrow
03-23-2010, 10:01 PM
My 40something inch almost 4yo rides in it quite a bit. She seems a little big IMO, but she does not care. She fits into the BJCED with room to spare.

pawimi
03-27-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't see why regular 20 months old toddler would not feet in this stroller....my son is 26 months now and he can easily fit with plenty room to grow. My friend just bought hers and her 4 yr old fits occasionally in this stroller easily whenever he needs ride even with his small sister on his lap....

jacksmoma
03-27-2010, 03:32 PM
depends- my tall tall 2 1/2 year old son is at the top of the seatback BUT then their heads can lean on the retracted canopy so no prob. at the age when they start getting tall for it they generally don't like the canopy blocking their view anyhows tho i will make my son use it in summer when it's for sun protection :) don't worry, go for it!