PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to send my ds's lunchbox into school latter in the morning?

jess_g
03-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I just found out we ran out of juice boxes. I can send him in without drinks in his lunch box but I would rather not. Is it bad / wrong to bring the lunchbox into the office latter in the morning with the full lunch in there? My ds is in 4th grade and this does not happen often but I have done it once before and feel kind of ackward doing it. What do you all think?

Thanks,
Jessica.

vludmilla
03-23-2010, 10:07 PM
I don't think it's a problem at all. I see parents do it regularly. I guess it would be a problem if everyone did it all the time but that is not the case.

bubbaray
03-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Just send a bottle of water and a piece of fruit (apple, orange, or whatever) -- that's healthier than juice anyway.

ett
03-23-2010, 10:13 PM
I think it would be fine to send in the lunch later. But like Melissa posted, you could just send in a bottle of water. Or can he buy a drink at the cafeteria?

KpbS
03-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I don't think there's a problem with dropping it off later in the morning but I'd probably just skip the juice box for tomorrow and just send water or let him buy milk (if he drinks it).