PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying BJCE

khughes
03-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Albeebaby has it again and for a good price. Should I buy it? If not, what should I get?

arivecchi
03-24-2010, 12:37 PM
What else are you considering? BJCE's are great!

khughes
03-24-2010, 12:38 PM
What else are you considering? BJCE's are great!

Not really considering other brands right now. DH and I "test drove" the indie a long time ago and liked it, too but the price is not nearly as good.

arivecchi
03-24-2010, 12:44 PM
For that price, I'd snag it.

Andi98989
03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
We just got ours last night and we LOVE it. It's the only stroller that my DH has been able to use due to height/foot size. I'm sure there are others out there, but this was the only one we could find IRL to "test drive."

Looks like diapers.com has it for the same price as albeebaby; you may want to order it from the so you have free shipping on a return if for some reason you don't like it. They have colors available, too.

http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=18424

WatchingThemGrow
03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Awesome stroller. Only reason I wouldn't get it is if you wanted to run with it. Then I'd look at the Summit. otherwise, just do it. You'll love it.

khughes
03-24-2010, 02:34 PM
The only reason I'm still not so sure about it is 'cause it's last year's model - i think. Albeebaby is not really answering their phone nor responding to my emails. This makes me wonder if their customer service is good or not if I can't get them to answer the darn phone.

I do know that the '10 version has forever tires and the basket is bigger but I don't think these are enough reasons for me not to buy the older version.

WatchingThemGrow
03-24-2010, 02:37 PM
No, not enough, IMO. Call BJ and ask them if you want. Diapers.com has great CS also, and you can easily get someone on the phone there.