PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought something from LL Bean recently...

newg
03-24-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm thinking of buying a fleece from there as mine is starting to call it quits.....just not sure how their stuff fits compared to other brands. I usually buy from Lands End and Gap.

TIA!!

ThreeofUs
03-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Fits a lot like LE's original. But the customer reviews are really good at helping you figure it out.

choopi
03-24-2010, 04:46 PM
I think the LLBean fits a lot like Lands End. It's a little too boxy for my taste.

crl
03-28-2010, 02:15 PM
I agree that in general LLBean tends to fit a lot like LandsEnd.

Catherine

kmillini
03-29-2010, 01:20 PM
I am sure everyone's body type is a little different. However, I have only ordered once from LL Bean and I thought things fit more snug than Lands End. I used to live near a Lands End outlet and I almost always had to have an XS. When I bought a swimsuit pullover from LL Bean in XS it was too small. It fit me very tight around the shoulders and armpit area. I am planning on taking it back and trying the small, but I haven't done it yet. In pants I usually wear a 2 or 4. I bought a pair of LL Bean pants in 2 and they were too small. I don't think I have ever seen Lands End pants in size 2 though. I have had a size 4 and they seemed a little big although not terrible. So if you are small, you might want to try to read the reviews and see what other people think.