PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo Frog Accessories-recommend yours!

AnneUCSB
03-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Hello. I just received a mint-condition Bugaboo Frog from a friend who is no longer using it. YAY- a free Bugaboo :bighand: It has been my dream stroller since I was expecting my first DS five years ago, but I never wanted to spend the money. Now, I am expecting DS#3 and am thrilled to use it with him. I am hoping to add some accessories such as a cup holder (for me). Any recs for a specific cup holder that works well with the Frog? What other accessories are helpful/fun for the Frog? Thanks!

pawimi
03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I have umbrella which I used couple time on mine with heavy sunshine....it served its purpose very well....the color is light black more like gray and it's 4 sale actually :bouncy: as I just sold my beloved Bugaboo and this parasol needs new home too, other than that I had custom liners and hoods which I very nice if you are tired with generic colors:tongue5: A cup holder was a MUST for us, so yeah you definitely want to add one to yours:D

AnneUCSB
03-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the recommendations. Where did you get the custom liners/hoods? I have thought about the parasol since I live in sunny CA. I will look into that- thanks!

pawimi
03-26-2010, 12:26 AM
custom liners and hoods you can always find on eBay, there is also assortment on Let's Go Strolling in accessories section, when you look up under the Bugaboo stroller it should show the skins and hoods they have avail. I bought mine for the Bee in their store and couple on eBay for my Frog.

MamaBear
03-26-2010, 01:06 AM
I have a Cameleon, and my favourite accessories are the footmuff (in warmer weather I zip off the top and use the bottom as a seat liner), the sunshade, and the parasol. I also just got a universal wheeled board (yay for Let's Go Strolling!). It came in the mail yesterday and we tried it out yesterday afternoon; already I'm pleased with it. I also have the snow tires - but did you say you live in California? Guess you won't need those, then!:ROTFLMAO: The Bugaboo cupholder is great, it's what I've got on my Bug now, but for nearly three years I used the Liquid Holster, which also worked well.

the2bobs
03-27-2010, 11:03 PM
buy the Bugaboo cup holder, not another brand--we bought the Valco Baby cup holder initially and it didn't fit the Frog as well as the Bugaboo does.