PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have QuickZip sheets in Ecru?

AnneUCSB
03-24-2010, 02:09 PM
I ADORED the QuickZip sheets by Clouds and Stars and used them for the last 5 years since DS#1 was born. I am not changing my nursery bedding in preparation for DS#3 and need to buy a new set since the green gingham I currently have will not match. Ideally I wanted red but I don't see that they sell the QuickZip in red. So, that leaves me deciding between white and ecru. I am hoping for an off-white/cream color. The pictures of the ecru online look very yellow, not so cream. If you have these in real life, are they are very strong yellow-ish color or could the color be described as cream/off white? Thanks!!!

AnneUCSB
03-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Sorry for the typos... I meant to say I am NOW changing my crib bedding so that is why I need new QuickZips! Too bad we can't edit our original posts.

lalasmama
03-24-2010, 07:15 PM
We can edit posts. Look at the original post. In the bottom right corner (near the "Quote" buttons) is one that says "Edit". Click on it, it will let you edit your post; it will look like you are retyping a new post. Then click "Save" (it's in the bottom right-hand spot). Presto!

slworld
03-24-2010, 07:20 PM
We have the sheets in ecru and I wouldn't call it strong yellow. Maybe a lit bit more yellow than off white but not strong.

Ladybug47
03-25-2010, 04:55 PM
My ecru ones don't really seem yellow to me at all -- they just look off-white. A nice, neutral color.

PearlsMom
03-26-2010, 02:21 PM
I just got the ecru -- they're neutral, not yellow (but a bit darker than ivory). I have them with next to a khaki and dark brown crib skirt, and they work well.