PDA

View Full Version : Does a bathing suit exist that...

lovin2shop
03-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Actually has bra in it? I would kill for a suit that can hold the girls up, front and center, not drooping and squished out to the sides. If it happened to hide my tummy fat and make my thighs looks skinny, that would be a dream, but one can only ask so much...

I've tried the Lands End and Athleta suits already. The LE didn't do anything for me. The Athleta was better, but did give the aforementioned squishy side issue.

wellyes
03-24-2010, 02:47 PM
I have DDs when I'm NOT pregnant, bigger now. I only wear suits with underwire.

I do like the Lands End tankini tops, but only the ones with underwire. I have two of the Beach Living underwire tops in different patterns, they're excellent -- and really cheap in the Overstock department right now.

groundhog74
03-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Yup! A department store should have a good selection. I've gotten them at Dillards and Nordstrom. I have a tankini top that I wear with a skirt bottom.

kristac
03-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Victorias Secret has many styles.

sansdieu
03-24-2010, 10:11 PM
It depends on your size.
I saw several brands sized by cup size (with a real bra, underwire and all), including some at that mall store (Everything but water? Something like that) that only sells bathing suits. However, not one of them carries sizes over DD, so if you're larger than that, you are out of luck.

You can try www.figleaves.com; I've been very happy with all my purchases from them. Just search by your breast size, but, first, you have to figure out your British cup size (usually, a size smaller - if you're 34G here, you're 34F in UK sizing). Once you get to the item description page, you'll see the confirmation of US sizing on that page. Their return policy is decent, but you do pay for return shipping ($5 or so, I think).

Oh, and stay away from their own "figleaves" brand. It's cute but not terribly supportive. The name brands are all good, though.

jvs195
03-28-2010, 08:11 AM
http://www.aerinrose.com/

Pricey, but they are really cute looking and have been featured in lots of articles about swimwear (Oprah, Glamour).

I've also had luck with the LE with underwire and love Figleaves and Herroom for bras and both have swimwear.