PDA

View Full Version : Love my Quinny!

Sweetum
03-25-2010, 02:41 AM
I recently posted on these boards asking if a Quinny Buzz 3 at $200 is a good deal. Well, I finally started to use it today, after going back and forth about keeping it or returning it, and I LOVE IT!!! It's a really really comfortable drive for DS, and he just kept wanting to go! (but then he likes to go on a stroller in general :D). And it was so nice when it just opened up on its own. And it's not that bulky (heavy, yes), it was quite easy to lift it and put it in the boot, and pull it out. And I had no issues cruising thorough store aisles with it. Remains to be seen if it can fit through all aisles.

But there are few things that I wish were better:
1. No cup holder - but I guess I can fix that - just bugs me that I need to buy it separately.
2. Wish mine had a clamp to keep the Quinny closed - DH says his fingers almost got caught in it while he was trying to take it out of the boot and it almost opened up. I think the subsequent (this year's) model has a fix for that, but was wondering if anyone came up with their own solution.
3. While I haven't used the basket yet, but it does seem small esp when compared to my graco quattro.

will update as I see more good and bad things.

-SunshineAndMe

vonfirmath
03-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Almost any basket seems small compared to the Graco baskets. But the Graco strollers, in general, are not as good. (I loved my Snugrider).

For a cupholder: I recommend the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy. http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Stroller-Accessory-Buggy/dp/B000SMWUPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1269527477&sr=8-1

strollerqueen
03-25-2010, 01:50 PM
There are a lot of great add-on cupholders out there now. I like the Carry You: www.carryyou.com

I know what you mean about it opening up. The new ones have a clasp to keep them closed. You could get some kind of webbed buckle strap to wrap around it.