PDA

View Full Version : instructions & pics for fitting chicco into SNG?

wendileez
03-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Hello all!

Sorry to repost this issue....I have searched through every single thread on this board, and could not find this. I know people said it would work, to put Chicco Keyfit 30's into a Double Snap & Go frame...but Is it the old navy one or the new black one (both seem to be by Baby Trend). Also has this been tested with the Keyfit 30, not the Keyfit only? Lastly, I think it was the user, Sivan, who said they had posted instructions & pictures of how she got it to work...but I can't find it anywhere! Please help! Trying to figure out if this is a possible option for us, but don't want to purchase until I know for sure it will work. Thanks so much!!!=)

--Wendi

twowhat?
03-25-2010, 01:58 PM
I know you need the navy one. I don't remember seeing the post with the pics on how to do it though - hopefully someone will chime in!!

CO Mom123
03-26-2010, 10:50 PM
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2254002#post2254002

The link above is to my old post when we were trying to figure out the exact same thing.

We had the Keyfit30 and the only way it worked for us was to take all the silver bars off. We never had a problem using it this way for the 9 months the girls were in the infant seats.

Hope that helps!

wendileez
03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
thanks so much!! I will have to look at the SNG in the store to see what silver bars you mean...but good to hear that it can work. Did you use the older navy one or the newer black SNG?

AJP
04-07-2010, 09:27 AM
We used the old navy one. I believe it was from 06 or 07 (my girls were born in 08). We tried the "new" one (silver frame) but never got our seats to fit. One seat was perfect but the other was tilted way back or too far forward. I know others had luck with the newer model. I WISH baby trend would just make the SnGo Keyfit compatible since many twin moms are using that seat!
If you are in the Boston area I'll give you mine for free!!!

o_mom
04-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Here's the post with pictures that I found: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2113688#post2113688