PDA

View Full Version : BOB Rev. Duallie OR Tike Tech CX3 Double

DaniGirl
03-25-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm at a crossroads and can't decide which to go with! I will be using this double for use in malls and other stores as well as for light jogging! My biggest concern is the durability, does anyone know or have an opinion if the TT CX3 double is as durable as the BOB? TIA:wavey:

chicagojo
03-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I own the BOB revolution duallie and have a Tike Tech single. I'd say the quality of the BOB is probably a bit better, but I have no complaints with the Tike Tech quality either. I've owned the Tike Tech stroller for about 5 yrs (mine has a fixed front wheel; I bought it before they started doing a rotating front wheel) and have never had any problems/issues with it. My biggest complaint about my TT is that the canopy isn't great, but the newer canopies look much-improved. The BOB would definitely have higher resale value, but the TT is less expensive to begin with...I don't think you can go wrong either way. Enjoy whichever one you purchase!

cath_b
06-12-2010, 02:27 AM
I'm at a crossroads and can't decide which to go with! I will be using this double for use in malls and other stores as well as for light jogging! My biggest concern is the durability, does anyone know or have an opinion if the TT CX3 double is as durable as the BOB? TIA:wavey:

Have you decided or bought your double stroller yet?

jacksmoma
06-12-2010, 10:58 AM
so weird!! i am thinking about the EXACT same thing...i really want an all terrian double that's lighter (less than 35lbs so no baby joggers to be sure....) and the tike tech is sold out EVERYWHERE! so annoying! thinking of getting a duallie since those things sell like hotcakes here on so cal CL....