PDA

View Full Version : purse oranizer for LV speedy

cchavez
03-25-2010, 03:12 PM
DH got me a LV ebene speedy 30 for my bday a few months ago. I would love a purse organizer for it. Does anyone recommend a good one? Thanks!

BabyH
03-25-2010, 03:44 PM
This is the one I have for Speedy :love-retry:

http://www.purseket.com/handbag-accessories

clc053103
03-25-2010, 03:46 PM
I have this one in mine

www.pursetogo.net

I have the extra large-there's actually a listing on the site about what size to buy for your speedy.

♥ms.pacman♥
03-25-2010, 04:01 PM
first, congrats on the bag! getting LV is always great :) i love damier ebene, very classic!!

and i used to have a Pursetogo that i would use inside my Neverfull to organize things, but i gave it away soon after as i didn't like the shape when it was filled with stuff in my bag..it was sorta oval shaped like this () and that bothered me, i wanted something more rectangular that filled out the space more. i dont have a speedy but since the base is rectangular also i figured if i ever got a speedy i'd get something like that.

Here is a really good review of a couple purse organizers (with pictures) for LV bags, from the Purse Forum. I dont have either of the ones mentioned in the original post (i have a handmade rectangular organizer) but i would consider getting one of these, probably the Chameleon. I like the way it's structured (very rectangular). but that's just me..

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/purse-organizers-chameleon-v-pursein-incl-suhali-lockit-370024.html

BabyH
03-25-2010, 04:04 PM
^^ You may have to register on TPF in order to see the post. But - you should.... BEST SITE EVER!!!!!!

♥ms.pacman♥
03-25-2010, 04:10 PM
^^ You may have to register on TPF in order to see the post. But - you should.... BEST SITE EVER!!!!!!

yep, you can see the thread without registering but to see most of the pictures you have to register on TPF. but a warning, if you do, 1) be prepared for your jaw to drop, some people's bag (and shoe) closets on there are outta this world (e.g. you'd think they were Kimora Lee or something)! and 2) you may develop a somewhat incurable handbag addiction (as did i when first joining that site 3 years ago). i think my DH rues the day i found that site, LOL.

cchavez
03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
I am already a member....really not a good thing...instead of being super happy with my speedy and wallet....I feel compelled to start collecting a large assortment of LV goods! Anyway, I have not really found a definitive answer from tpf about organizers so I came here and to help me with all the choices but I guess the info is still the same and still very overwhelming! But I think I am going to go w/ a chameleon since the price difference is nominal and she allow exchanges. I just can't decide if I should go w/ khaki or brown?

cchavez
03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
I just ordered the large chameleon in chocolate brown...priority mail....I am in TX so it should get here soon!

♥ms.pacman♥
03-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I just ordered the large chameleon in chocolate brown...priority mail....I am in TX so it should get here soon!

yay, perfect to match the damier!

btw i'm in tx too (frisco), so cool to know there are other purse-loving mommies in the area! :)

AJP
03-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Congrats on your speedy! The pp's posted great options. I had to lol at the closets post. There is a poster here who has photos of her purse closet on the tpf forum. She's shown it here too. The more time I spent there the maor bags I "HAD" th have!

♥ms.pacman♥
03-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Congrats on your speedy! The pp's posted great options. I had to lol at the closets post. There is a poster here who has photos of her purse closet on the tpf forum. She's shown it here too. The more time I spent there the maor bags I "HAD" th have!

LOL, i think that was me :p it was months back while i was still preggers and i think there was a thread where someone asked about options for storing purses. i posted with some pics of my IKEA shelves that i use to store my bags. nothing too fancy though..on tpf there are some lucky gals who have custom-made built-in shelves just for their bags & shoes.

and yeah indeed, the more time i spent on tpf the more stuff i just HAD to have. nowadays i still go to the forum but i spend most of my time in their parenting sub-forum. :)

AJP
03-26-2010, 08:41 AM
I didn't even know there was a parenting subforum. Another excuse for me to venture back over there!