PDA

View Full Version : Uppababy Vista Bassinet

LoveBeingMrs
03-26-2010, 01:44 AM
According to the manual, the bassinet can only be used up to (approximately) three months. What do you plan on doing with it once your LO outgrows it? Stick it in the closet for the next LO? Throw it away? Sell it on craigslist?

wellyes
03-26-2010, 08:03 AM
I stuck mine in the closet waiting for #2. Then my Vista got STOLEN so now I just have the bassinet, grrrrrr.

Doesn't really have any resale value since every Vista is sold with bassinet included.

Jelly Bean
03-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Definitely keep it...if you sell the stroller later, you'll need to sell them together

AnnieW625
03-26-2010, 10:56 AM
ours will get sold with the stroller.

PGTB
03-26-2010, 11:55 AM
I stuck mine in the closet waiting for #2. Then my Vista got STOLEN so now I just have the bassinet, grrrrrr.

Doesn't really have any resale value since every Vista is sold with bassinet included.

You can still use the bassinet as a day bed or as a moses basket for your second baby. Vista bassinets are very nice and well lined with organic fabric. They also fit on the moses basket rockers, some are inexpensive and would make it a nice little cradle. If you really want to sell it, it never hurts to try, who knows maybe someone had lost or damaged their bassinet or they just want a different color.