PDA

View Full Version : Teutonia sale on billion dollar babes!

fozzie
03-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Just thought I'd let you mamas know there is a Teutonia sale on Billion Dollar Babes. The 350 and 360 models are like 70% off! Too bad I don't have an excuse for another stroller, I've heard great things about Teuts.

meme9300
03-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I love these strollers but how do the numbers on there compare to the numbers on the website. I don't even see the 350 on their website...anyone know?

strollerqueen
03-27-2010, 02:33 AM
This is the most deluxe model they sold in the US. Seat and handle reverse. It is heavy, though. I think that's why more people (myself included) went with the lighter and lower priced 100 series.

meme9300
03-27-2010, 11:29 AM
bummer! I wonder if the seat is the same (can be used on any chassis)....those are some great deals!

PGTB
03-27-2010, 11:30 AM
This is a luxury tank of the stroller and there are some celebrities using it, its Teutonia's most expensive chassis that looks like it can handle any terrain. Teutonia discontinued offering them when they introduced T-linx, so these are all clearance items stores are trying to get rid of probably. It's a bit of a larger footprint stroller and it's very heavy (I think the chassis itself weights over 26lb without the seat, the seat is about 10lb extra). I've seen it and it drives really well, so would be a great stroller for someone who would keep it in the garage for the long neighborhood walks and park walks or for a city dweller in the elevator building who has another lightweight errand/PT stroller. It's definitely not the stroller I personally would take in and out of the car or ever attempt to bring with me on any public transport or airline.

The price offered would be only for the chassis with wheels, which means you have to still buy the seat, or bassinett or both (I think they are about 150 each), they are all sold separately, it's a custom mix-n-match type of stroller.

keribeth
03-27-2010, 06:00 PM
They give you the option of buying a pre-made set or piecing what you want together. The price comes out the same. "Includes: t-350 stroller chassis, t- stroller seat unit, and t-textile kit".

fozzie
03-29-2010, 05:10 AM
This is a luxury tank of the stroller and there are some celebrities using it, its Teutonia's most expensive chassis that looks like it can handle any terrain. Teutonia discontinued offering them when they introduced T-linx, so these are all clearance items stores are trying to get rid of probably. It's a bit of a larger footprint stroller and it's very heavy (I think the chassis itself weights over 26lb without the seat, the seat is about 10lb extra). I've seen it and it drives really well, so would be a great stroller for someone who would keep it in the garage for the long neighborhood walks and park walks or for a city dweller in the elevator building who has another lightweight errand/PT stroller. It's definitely not the stroller I personally would take in and out of the car or ever attempt to bring with me on any public transport or airline.

The price offered would be only for the chassis with wheels, which means you have to still buy the seat, or bassinett or both (I think they are about 150 each), they are all sold separately, it's a custom mix-n-match type of stroller.

Very helpful post, thank you! Not that I'm in the market for another stroller right now, but I had no idea these models were so heavy. I have heard great things about this brand so it does sound like a good deal for people who live in the burbs.