PDA

View Full Version : Another question about BJ City Mini Double

JoyNChrist
03-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Having read some bad reviews about the Micro, I think we're going to go with the Mini (and yes, my decision to spend the extra $100 might have had something to do with the in-laws offering to buy the stroller ;)).

Anyway, I was just on the Baby Jogger site looking at the accessories and noticed the car seat adaptors. You can either buy a single adaptor or a double adaptor, but it says "Car Seat Adaptor for double stroller holds one car seat."

So does this mean you can't get two car seats in the stroller? Or would buying two single adaptors somehow work? If I can't use two then I'll just use the double snap n go at first, but it would be nice to have the option.

jacksmoma
03-26-2010, 06:54 PM
no- the single adaptor does not fit the double strollers. you have to buy the double for the double mini and it is quite heavy/large and awkward imo. i would go with the double snap n go for in the car for quick trips and the mini at home or bring it for longer days out- it is not rec. that you keep babies in the car seat under 6 months for more than 30 mins a day so keep that in mind....