PDA

View Full Version : Would you prefer a Quest or Techno stroller...

Ryemom
03-27-2010, 03:05 PM
I've always had a Techno stroller for my other children. Now with #3, I'm finding - since we live in the suburbs and more driving - I may not need it all.

I'm thinking the Quest is probably enough but does anyone have any regrets with the Quest that they wish they bought a Techno. Primarily due to larger wheels and canopy? My son is already 16 months old and just started to walk yesterday.

This will mostly be used for mall trips, grandmother walking from her house into town on side walks.

For me personally - I use my Bob stroller strolling the neighborhood. I'm just tired of my heavy Peg P3 plus we have a new car and it takes up all the trunk space. I want something light and small folding. I've been missing my Maclaren!!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

chozen
03-27-2010, 05:23 PM
to me the ride is the biggest diff. techno has all wheel susp. quest does not. techno also weighs more than the quest about #4 more i think so its a give and take. as you know techno also has larger sunshade which is nice.

Suzanne74
03-27-2010, 09:45 PM
If you have the Bob for outside and will mainly use this one indoors, I don't see any reason to splurge on the Techno. Bigger wheels and canopy won't make a bit of difference inside a mall but those 4 extra pounds and the extra money you spent will. I would do a Quest.

AnnieW625
03-28-2010, 01:39 AM
I've never had a Quest, but have had a Triumph and now just bought a Techno XLR and I have always said that for as much as I used our Triumph (and we truly do love it) I wish I would've just gotten a Techno from the beginning. Now we'll see how the Techno does in the next couple of months once #2 is here, but it's also nice already because DD can fit in it so I can't wait to try it out with her soon.

chozen
03-28-2010, 06:02 PM
I've never had a Quest, but have had a Triumph and now just bought a Techno XLR and I have always said that for as much as I used our Triumph (and we truly do love it) I wish I would've just gotten a Techno from the beginning. Now we'll see how the Techno does in the next couple of months once #2 is here, but it's also nice already because DD can fit in it so I can't wait to try it out with her soon.

annie you finally did it :bighand:, so what do you think?

arivecchi
03-28-2010, 07:23 PM
For a 16 month old, I'd get a Triumph or Quest.