PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had problems with their T3 hair dryer?

cilantromapuche
03-28-2010, 01:54 PM
I am on my 4th one in 4 years. I hardly use them (keep them in gym bag and with 2 kids I don't make it to the gym very often) and yet they all suddenly burn out and die. I am at the point where it is a pain to get a new one (under warranty) because it won't last long. Does anyone have any other recommendations?
c

WatchingThemGrow
03-28-2010, 02:13 PM
I had one that broke, got the warranty replacement for $55 b/c it was maybe 3 years old. THAT one broke in a few months, so they sent me a Featherweight, free of charge. I still like how they make my hair feel over some other ones, though. Tough call.

smilequeen
03-28-2010, 03:50 PM
My regular sized one...no problems at all and I've had it for 4 or 5 years.

I had a travel sized one and it burned out quickly. I decided the travel size wasn't worth it.

WatchingThemGrow
03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
The two I've blown up were travel-sized ones.

cilantromapuche
03-28-2010, 05:14 PM
It's nice to hear it isn't just me. I think the first couple of times I paid $15 to return, etc. but the last time I was upset to have to pay a penny more since I had to buy a replacement on the road, since I have to have a hair dryer on the road! I am suprised there aren't more complaints!

stinkyfeet
03-28-2010, 07:35 PM
I have had mine for several years and haven't had a problem. I usually order my hair stuff from this site if you want to check it out. They have customer reviews for their products.

www.folica.com

maylips
03-28-2010, 08:42 PM
I had a fold-up travel one (the handle folded up) and the handle broke after less than 5 years. Couldn't believe such an expensive appliance would fall apart that quickly.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
My first died and they replaced it even though I had failed to register it. Seems they may have a a replacement or two built into that initial cost :)

maydaymommy
03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Got it about 4 years ago. No problems.