PDA

View Full Version : Lands End or Athletica swimsuit?

maylips
03-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Which of these do you prefer?

I need a long torso (and always go with tankinis for that reason) and now want to hide my carried-2-babies belly. Also have pretty saggy girls that need lifting, if you know what I mean.

As an aside, I feel sad that I'm old enough to consider Lands End swimsuits. Now they are cute...three years ago I would be horrified to think about wearing "grandma's suit."

newg
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
I bought my first LE tankini swim top last year (at 29) and think it's totally cute!! Not so sure about their bottoms though......I paired my LE top with a pair of bottoms I already have.
They have a cute swim mini that looks really cute though

TwinFoxes
03-28-2010, 09:16 PM
The LE tankinis give a lot of support, I was pleased to discover! And they're cuter than they used to be. But they're not as cute as Athleta suits look online. But I can't imagine Athleta suits are as supportive. I wore a mini swim-mini last year, and it was cute enough, but this year I'm going with a regular bottom.

citymama
03-29-2010, 02:56 AM
I love love love Athleta. Couldn't consider LE because most of the swimsuits start at size 6. I think Athleta suits work well for smaller frames and LE might be better for more curvy mamas. If you can mix and match, I do love Athleta's swim shorts - they cover the unflattering upper thigh area and are super comfy.