PDA

View Full Version : Best online baby registry?

ebjw
03-29-2010, 10:27 AM
What is the best online baby registry? It will be used mostly for things the baby will need in the first 6 months of life...

AnnieW625
03-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I just did Amazon and since this is my second baby I am not in need of a whole bunch of new baby stuff but found that it was great for things like cloth diaper covers that we'll need and easier to a variety of brands in one place. It's also large enough that some of my older less internet savvy relatives will be confident in ordering stuff from them.

I also made a list at Target.com, and have one at BRUS.com for one particular item (that is currently sold out:shake:) . Target sends out oodles of coupons so that's why I registered there also, and I can't remember about BRUS, but they have the swing I want.

becca_g
03-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Amazon was the best ... very accurate keeping track of what was purchased and maintains a thank you list with names/addresses.

There is also a universal registry option to add items from other sites (e.g., BRU, babyGap). That way everything is kept together on a single registry.

fedoragirl
03-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Amazon. I got everything there and at better prices. Hated BRU.