PDA

View Full Version : so what is everyone doing today?

AnnieW625
03-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I am at work, but our main computer program has been down for 2 hrs. and there is no sign that it's coming back up so that's whay I have been on here a lot. Work wise I do have a fair amount of work to do.

BabyMine
03-29-2010, 01:31 PM
I have a parent/teacher meeting later today. Then I have a friend I haven't seen in 15 years coming over.

wendibird22
03-29-2010, 01:35 PM
I am enjoying my last full day of my maternity leave at home with DD2. I don't start back to work until Thursday but the LO is going to daycare 1/2 day tomorrow and a full day Wed. as a trial run. It'll allow DH and I 2 days to work the bugs out of getting 2 girls and ourselves ready to go in the a.m. and for me to troubleshoot any issues with pumping, bottles, naps, etc.

LarsMal
03-29-2010, 01:40 PM
I am enjoying Day 1 of my L&M free week!

C is playing nicely while I spend too much time on the computer! I went through her stuff this morning and pulled all of the clothes she's outgrown. I'm going to feed her lunch and then head out to Target for some Easter Bunny shopping and to get a couple more bins for clothes. I need to get L&M's outgrown stuff out of their rooms, sort it all by gender and size, and pack it away. That's my goal for the day.

I also enjoyed a looong hot shower while C was napping.

I'll probably hit Caraboo Coffee for a hot chocolate along the way.

(I'm sure at some point I'll start missing L&M!)

WatchingThemGrow
03-29-2010, 01:52 PM
We just got back from the science museum with some friends who pop into town once every 6-8 weeks. Our DC looooove each other, so it was a good time.
I'm also waiting (desperately!) to hear back again from a CL seller who listed a 16" trek for $7!!! Wondering if it was a typo, but their other bike was listed at $17, so maybe not.
DH doesn't come home until after 9pm on Mondays, so we'll likely meet him at one of the kids eat free places in a few hours.

newg
03-29-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm clipping coupons for my grocery trip later, doing laundry and catching up on shows I have taped while DD takes a nap.
Oh and I need to come up with something for dinner tonight too :)

tmarie
03-29-2010, 01:59 PM
I am trying to occupy my girls who are home with fevers...lots of crafts and workbooks...wishing I could sell them on a Disney movie so that I could get some laundry done. :) Also trying to distract myself from tomorrow's breast biopsy. The hours are inching along.

tmarie

wencit
03-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Today is DS1's birthday, so I'm going to take him to the Gymboree play time when DS2 wakes up from his nap. Per his request, we are going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner afterwards.

lmh2402
03-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Today is DS1's birthday, so I'm going to take him to the Gymboree play time when DS2 wakes up from his nap. Per his request, we are going to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner afterwards.

happy birthday to your boy!! :bighand:

had a pedi visit this morning b/c DS's fever is still really high

then home and some lunch for him

he's napping now, but probably not for long, so i'm starting dinner while wolfing down my own lunch

it's rainy and cold/gross here...i wish i could take a nap and watch crap tv

GaPeach_in_Ca
03-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Working. Going shopping for myself over lunch.

Hoping the chicken chilli that I attempting to make in the crockpot today turns out somewhat decently for dinner. :)

Melaine
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Going through and purging the books and straightening up the girls' room. DH is supposed to get off at 3 and we will hopefully make more progress on the dreadful bathroom wallpaper.

citymama
03-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Working
Celebrating my birthday (was this past weekend but I'm going to pretend it isn't over yet!)
Going to our family Seder this evening - need to fix a side to bring and buy DD's small present for finding the afikomen!

elektra
03-29-2010, 02:27 PM
just got back from an OB checkup, getting back to work now. Going to my parents house for dinner- my aunt is in town from Ohio. Excited for her visit!

WatchingThemGrow
03-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Celebrating my birthday (was this past weekend but I'm going to pretend it isn't over yet!)
Happy belated b'day to you and wencit's DS!

citymama
03-29-2010, 02:41 PM

Thanks! And wellyes's DS as well - we share a birthday!

Twoboos
03-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Right now listening to the girls chase each other in some weird made-up game, screaming. In delight, I think.

Also visited the Easter Bunny, had to carry DD2 out of the mall in football hold while she screamed at me to BUY ME THAT SHIRT!, and then had a surprise visit from my aunt who brought DDs some super cute dresses, which they'll probably wear for Easter!

Oh, and I am wishing the rain would stop, but I'll probably be doing that for the next few days.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
03-29-2010, 04:10 PM

Happy Birthday to him!:cheerleader1:

wencit
03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
happy birthday to your boy!! :bighand:

Happy Birthday to him!:cheerleader1:

Aw, thank you! You ladies are so sweet. DS1 had an absolute BLAST at Chuck E. Cheese. It's nice that they are so easily entertained at this age.

lmh2402, I hope your DS is feeling better now.

And happy belated b-day wishes to citymama and wellyes's son! :)