PDA

View Full Version : Week2 Dancing with the Stars

mom2binsd
03-30-2010, 12:38 AM
So I have more rhythm than Kate Gosselin, that woman can not dance a lick....tonight's behind the scenes drama, even if carefully edited and crafted by ABC, has only reinforced her image (and not in a good way)...she does not seem to be having fun, while Buzz Aldrin seems to be living la vida loca! He's a lively 80 year old! I bet Kate gets voted off tomorrow.

Nicey was great...Ochocinco disappointed, he showed such promise last week. Pamela was good again, will be interesting when she has to do a waltz. Erin Andrews is pretty good, I would kill for her body! Evan and Nicole were also very good, as expected.

Tom was just zinging the one liners tonight, he's getting funnier every season, Brooke was ok except that comment about eating cheesecake, nice dress this week, of course she would look good in a paper bag!

liamsmom
03-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Yeah, Kate's looking like high maintenance and a bad dancer. In contrast, Shannen Doherty has had a "bad girl" reputation for nearly 20 years (or at least 15) but looks awesome out there! I really don't want to root for the Pussycat Doll--already forget her name--but she was amazing too.

elektra
03-30-2010, 02:09 AM
I like Shannen too. And Pam is just fun to watch- I thought I would be annoyed but I'm not for whatever reason. I like Erin Andrews too. She is kind of goofy but pulls it together on the dancefloor. Yes the pussycat doll girl (Nicole) was great. She looks like she could be one of the pros. But what's the fun in that?
Poor Kate. That was painful to watch.

wellyes
03-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Tom B mocking that Pussycat Doll about her spray tan surprised me. He was in a snarky mood. Also, while she was good, in no way was that a 10 routine! (I did laugh at the part in the rehearsal package where he told her to "do her thing" and she busted out the stripper moves).

Kate's a fool for having gone on this show & I'm sure she realized that now. Wow. I could do better than that! It does make me cringe to think of her slimey ex watching and laughing at the scenes of her pissing off her partner in that characteristic Kate way of hers.

In contrast, Shannen Doherty has had a "bad girl" reputation for nearly 20 years (or at least 15) but looks awesome out there!

She looked a little plastic (literally) to me, but good for her for having fun while dancing. But her little hissy fit did crack me up, I'm not sure if that was real or all ABC but it brought back the early 90s nostalgia.

clc053103
03-30-2010, 08:58 AM
I am reading this to find out what happened because I am boycotting the show!! I don't agree with them putting Kate on- her 15 minutes of fame are way over, and I would never call her a "star".

Not surprised that she's acting true to form!

wendibird22
03-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Still watching it on DVR. My biggest issue is with Buzz. Hello, how many times are we going to play up the space theme. OMG every tshirt he wears has an astronaut on it and then they project the moon surface on the dance floor. Enough already.

g-mama
03-30-2010, 10:04 AM
I am reading this to find out what happened because I am boycotting the show!! I don't agree with them putting Kate on- her 15 minutes of fame are way over, and I would never call her a "star".

Not surprised that she's acting true to form!

More of a "star" than Jake the Bachelor, though, don't you think? And Melissa the Bachelorette? Kate is a reality "star" and in this day and age, reality TV is HUGE.

Twoboos
03-30-2010, 10:59 AM
I only watched a bit from the DVR so it could be fastforwarded. :)

I've only seen Buzz dance once, but I was rolling my eyes at the moon theme - I agree wendibird, this cannot go on.

And Kate is SO very bad! I puked in my mouth a little when her partner came back and she said something like, "thanks for not leaving me, like everyone else does." PATHETIC!

I will not be watching (even dvr-d to skip her) if she's not voted off. She's just terrible.

TwinFoxes
03-30-2010, 11:13 AM

Funny you say this, because this was the first year I actually thought a large part of the lineup could be considered "stars". As opposed to "some people who look vaguely familiar but I wouldn't be able to place, and a big bunch of nobodys". :)

wendibird22
03-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Ok, I finished watching it all. Kate was HORRIBLE. I had to fast forward because it just wasn't watchable. Same with Ochocinco. I cracked up at the comments to Pam about her boobs getting in the way. Where's she supposed to put them?!

JoyNChrist
03-30-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm watching just because I have this weird fascination with Kate Gosselin. Like watching a train wreck.

I actually like the Pussycat Doll chick, but agree - what's the fun in watching an already semi-professional dancer? I also agree that the space thing with Buzz is already old.

jerigirl
03-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Still watching it on DVR. My biggest issue is with Buzz. Hello, how many times are we going to play up the space theme. OMG every tshirt he wears has an astronaut on it and then they project the moon surface on the dance floor. Enough already.

No Kidding. It was getting old!

momof2girls
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
AWWW...poor Buzz...cut him some slack....he's 80, he can wear a space helmet every day too and if that makes him happy more power to him.