PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Organizers

liamsmom
03-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Which ones do you prefer? Does it make a difference with the type of stroller?

citymama
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
What is a stroller organizer?

neeleymartin
03-30-2010, 07:28 PM
i have the sunshine kids for my bjcm and like it a lot. i have also had the carry you and am not a huge fan. i know many people like them, but it seemed like it had too many compartments. just give me a place for keys and a drink and i'm happy.

jacksmoma
03-30-2010, 08:39 PM
the sk one is GREAT on tons of stroller's i've had- bumblerides (single and double) bjcm/bjcmd, bjccd, macs, peg si, inglesina etc. i love how the flaps to hold drinks can be pushed aside if you have bigger items too. i can jam a ton in there, i never even need my diaper bag! best $10 ever!

neeleymartin
03-30-2010, 08:48 PM
i love how the flaps to hold drinks can be pushed aside if you have bigger items

they can?!?!? SCORE!!! i never knew this. i bought it based on your rec. i am psyched about this new info. thanks.

♥ms.pacman♥
03-30-2010, 08:58 PM

:yeahthat:

i've never heard of this..sounds useful though! do tell..

Sweetum
03-30-2010, 09:18 PM
how timely! just as I was thinking of buying one, and wondering what brand to go with.

At first glance, I thought the SK was nice.
Carry you - there seemed to be too many choices, and for the strollers I have I want to get one that could go between them. And I didn't think the carry you would do that.

Anyways, open to changing my mind depending on the votes.

SunshineAndMe

liamsmom
03-30-2010, 09:31 PM

Sorry, that might have been the wrong choice of words. Pouches with extra pockets, cup holders, etc.

Examples:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X2HC9W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p75_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1T9FCHTV5E7TBJ6GBA4Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Stroller-Accessory-Buggy/dp/B000SMWUPS/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_img_c

citymama
03-31-2010, 12:46 AM
Sorry, that might have been the wrong choice of words. Pouches with extra pockets, cup holders, etc.

Examples:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X2HC9W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p75_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1T9FCHTV5E7TBJ6GBA4Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Stroller-Accessory-Buggy/dp/B000SMWUPS/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_img_c

Wow, I have a 4 yr old and new baby arriving in a few weeks and had literally never heard of (or felt the need for) something like this! I guess a cup holder would be nice, but I just used to hang the diaper bag across the back of the stroller and use that instead. Isn't it a pain to have this organizer stocked with supplies as well as a diaper bag? Or do you have different things in different places?

essnce629
03-31-2010, 03:19 AM
I have the Sunshine Kids one and the Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy arriving tomorrow from Amazon. I'll let you know how I like them. I planned on using the SK one on my new Peg Switch and the Jolly Jumper one on my Rockstar Baby stroller. They both get good reviews.

Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JQ4B3C/ref=oss_product

lhafer
03-31-2010, 05:36 AM
Wow, I have a 4 yr old and new baby arriving in a few weeks and had literally never heard of (or felt the need for) something like this! I guess a cup holder would be nice, but I just used to hang the diaper bag across the back of the stroller and use that instead. Isn't it a pain to have this organizer stocked with supplies as well as a diaper bag? Or do you have different things in different places?

I have the SK one and use it on my BJCC. It fits great!! I too have a 4 year old and a 5 week old. I prefer using this as the place to put my daughter's sippy cup and snacks, or my other daughter's bottle, my keys and phone. I don't like having to dig for that stuff when needed...it's at the tip of my fingers.

It has nice sized cup holders that can be pushed back to fit larger items. There's a zippered mesh pocket that's perfect to keep your phone, etc (easy to get to, yet out of the way so screen doesn't get scratched by keys, etc). I like that the way it attaches to the stroller are velcro strips so that it can be adjusted or removed very easily, and if you have more than one stroller, it can fit on pretty much any stroller.

It's just a convenience thing. And for less than $10, it's well worth it!

arivecchi
03-31-2010, 09:06 AM
I have the Maclaren one for my Mac Triumph. I also have the parent console for my BJCCD. Did not need one for my Valco Trimode as it comes with loads of storage. I highly recommed one for the Mac. We rarely use diaper bags because our our stroller organizers/storage.

essnce629
04-01-2010, 01:02 AM
I got my Jolly Jumper and Sunshine Kids stroller consoles today. So far, I like the Jolly Jumper one better. I like that the cup holders are a lot deeper than the SK one and I like the big zippered compartment. It also has 3 little outside pockets for your cell phone, etc. It also seems to sit higher than the SK one. I didn't know the SK one is framed by metal, which means it wouldn't be able to fold up with a stroller that has an umbrella fold, which is what I bought if for. But I haven't tried it yet since my stoller hasn't come yet. It would work fine if your stroller has a book fold though. The Jolly Jumper one works good on my Rock Star Baby stroller where the handle is almost parallel to the ground. I'm not sure how it would work on my upright, umbrella type handles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/essnce629/jollyjumper.jpg

zag95
04-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I have a Maclaren on on my mac, and a sunshine kid one on my BJCC single.... they both do a great job!

pastrygirl
04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Question -- I used the JL Childress one with my Easy Traveler, and hated it! It would dislocate/move every time I folded the stroller. Would the SK one do the same? I'm looking for something for my G-Lite. I have a Valco Universal cupholder but would prefer a soft one.

WatchingThemGrow
04-07-2010, 08:14 PM
I have ones made for each stroller - Mac on Mac, BJCED parent console, BJCMD console(why only a single one???), SK, which I've yet to use for Bugaboo or BJtriple. It does seem shallow for tall cups/bottles, but fine for sippies. I think the key to a good fit is the type of handlebars involved, so I can't vote unless you tell which type of stroller it would be for.