PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone preorder iPad?

LD92599
03-31-2010, 10:45 PM
Just curious! I wanted to....but i want a deal - bing, no tax, or rewards. I'm waiting for either JR.com or BestBuy.com to get them (word has it Best Buy will have them on Saturday).

jenfromnj
03-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Just curious! I wanted to....but i want a deal - bing, no tax, or rewards. I'm waiting for either JR.com or BestBuy.com to get them (word has it Best Buy will have them on Saturday).

DH is obsessed with getting one, too (he's calling it an early Fathers Day gift, ha ha)--he has been debating about pre-ordering one from apple.com, but is also stalking various other sites to see if there are "deals" like the ones you mentioned. Either way, I imagine there will be an ipad in our very near future.

TwinFoxes
03-31-2010, 11:03 PM
DH did. I'll be lucky if I don't find it on my pillow in bed next to him this Saturday night. :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I'm just jealous! My iPhone won't seem so hot once the ipad gets here!

Toba
04-01-2010, 08:32 AM
We are getting one but DH is adamant that we aren't getting the first generation. I do a lot of reading online, so it would be good for that ... just not sure how the keyboard would work when I needed it. I write a lot online too, including a therapy journal that is VERY long.

Toba
04-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Oh, and PS: It was all over the news yesterday that Verizon is getting the iPhone. I am such an Apple geek and it's KILLING me not to have the iPhone. KILLING ME!!! :)

LBW
04-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I was sooo tempted. I think I talked FIL into getting one today.

elektra
04-01-2010, 07:48 PM
DH is getting one. It's what he wanted for his birthday. My company has a new app coming out on it too! So we of course needed to get it to test out the new app. Tax write off, right? ;)
DH is looking forward to using it for recipes to cook with for starters. He wants it as an e-reader too, but I can't imagine that being pleasant after using my kindle..

vejemom
04-01-2010, 08:26 PM
DH pre-ordered two. One as a b-day present for DSS#1, and one for himself. He claims that because he's a technology lawyer, he has to be an early adaptor. :wink2:

I'll post about it, assuming I can wrestle it away from him.