PDA

View Full Version : Today is the last day to mail your 2010 Census.

BabyMine
04-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Just a reminder that April 1, 2010 is the last day for the paper Census to be mailed.

citymama
04-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the reminder - I had totally spaced on it!

kbud
04-01-2010, 02:10 PM
I haven't even gotten mine yet. I think I'm the only one who hasn't received it.

Snow mom
04-01-2010, 02:31 PM
We didn't get one either and ended up picking one up at the local library. I thought it was supposed to be filled out with data from today and mailed by May 1. Am I wrong? It's sitting on our kitchen table so if it has to be post marked today I guess we won't be counted.

klwa
04-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Another one who hasn't gotten one. (I didn't think you could get them from the library this year? I looked online to see what I should do & that wasn't an option?) When I called the census #, the recording said that if I hadn't received it by April 12, to call back, but that they couldn't currently do anything unless I had my census ID, which is printed on the form. Stupid frickin fracking.....

TwinFoxes
04-01-2010, 02:52 PM
We didn't get one either and ended up picking one up at the local library. I thought it was supposed to be filled out with data from today and mailed by May 1. Am I wrong? It's sitting on our kitchen table so if it has to be post marked today I guess we won't be counted.

It's supposed to be mailed by today. But you'll still be counted. :)

JTsMom
04-01-2010, 02:59 PM
We haven't gotten one either.

missym
04-01-2010, 03:00 PM

I think the Be Counted forms that you pick up have a later deadline. But even the mailed forms will still be counted after April 1 - you just might also get a visit from your friendly census worker. ;)

sewarsh
04-01-2010, 03:17 PM
i feel like i got one, but i can't find it. does anyone know if they mail 2nd notices to those who didn't fill it out the first time?

crl
04-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Now that it is April 1 and the baby isn't here, I knew how to fill it out. So it's waiting for the mail carrier as I type.

Catherine

JTsMom
04-01-2010, 03:24 PM
i feel like i got one, but i can't find it. does anyone know if they mail 2nd notices to those who didn't fill it out the first time?
I know the website said that you could call after the 12th if you lost it.