PDA

View Full Version : Easter gift ideas for teenagers - not candy

randomkid
04-02-2010, 04:52 PM
My stepdaughters do not eat a lot of candy or junk food - they are both way more disciplined than DH and myself - lol! I am giving them each a card with money, but wanted to do a small basket as well. I think I will do one basket to give as a joint gift. I was thinking pistachios/nuts, nice large red apples, pretzels and...what else? I don't want anything that has to be refrigerated and no gift cards - that's why they are getting money.

Thanks!

pinkmomagain
04-02-2010, 05:30 PM
My teen really likes trailmix. I know you said no candy, but my teen also likes to keep tictacs in her purse. Maybe granola bars...choc covered raisins (why do I go back to candy?), nutella.......

misshollygolightly
04-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Maybe some small bath/beauty items like nailpolish, lipgloss, or purse-sized hand lotion? Cute notepads w/ pens? Fun keychains? As far as other edible things...gourmet tea bags (if they drink tea), bottles of flavored water (like Vitamin Water or something?), maybe snack-sized bags of granola or goldfish (or whatever snacks they enjoy).

ciw
04-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I'd give them each a small basket or gift bag with little items like gum, tic-tacs or mints, lip gloss or chapstick and bath and body products like lotions, soaps, scrubs, etc. I also like the granola bar and apple idea.