PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo- got a great deal!

gatorsmom
04-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I am not much of a bargain shopper. I just don't have the patience for it. But, wow, while taking care of my dad this past week, I stopped over at the Company Store outlet center. I got him an extra set of sheets and don't know how I didn't see this at first, but passed a HUGE section of kids outerwear that was on final clearance. I got 2 wonderful, thick fleece and down coats originally $130 for $15 each. It's not the puffer jackets (although they do have those too for half the clearance price I see online). These feel like they are goretex lined outer and have a washable fur collar.

Anyway, I just had to share my amazing bargain find. The outlet store is only a stone's throw from dad's house so I just happened over there to find some sheets. Made my day. :p

DietCokeLover
04-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow! What a great find! Good for you!!!!

elektra
04-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Hooray!!!!!!

KathyN115
04-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Wow, I am jealous! I never find good bargains.

JBaxter
04-02-2010, 06:08 PM
See ... thats what you get for being a good daughter <3

Sweetum
04-02-2010, 06:15 PM
:yeahthat:

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
04-02-2010, 07:17 PM

:yeahthat:I agree!

almostamom
04-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Yea on the great deal!! How is your dad doing?

Linda

gatorsmom
04-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Yea on the great deal!! How is your dad doing?

Linda

Thank you for asking. He's doing much better but he's still not out of the woods. I spent all week with him and I drove back last night. I'm home for the day and then we are all going down to spend Easter with him. I hate, hate, hate packing which is what I should be doing now since we are leaving in the morning and I'm hosting brunch at his house. He has 3 more doc appointments on Monday so I'm going to stay at his house and go to his doc appointments with him. I have lots of questions for the docs and I'm hoping that we can come to some resolutions on some things. I am really ready to be back home and I'm sure he's tired of me nagging him all the time to take his vitamins, drink more water, watch his sugar intake, etc. :rotflmao: I know my kids are ready for me to be back too. It's hard on them when I'm gone. I thought about posting an update but I didn't want to prematurely say he's better and then jinx the situation! I will do an update though, when I feel it's all clear. :) thank you again. :love5: