PDA

View Full Version : 200 sit ups - need new champion

lil_acorn
04-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey gals, looks like most folks are either not doing this anymore or just not actively tracking it on here. I'm proposing to stop tracking online and just use the boards for words of encouragement or updates without my having to update everything.

It does take some time, not a lot but time I don't have right now since my basement got flooded with the latest storms. Hope all you NE ladies are dry and safe!

catroddick
04-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Can I give myself a little :cheerleader1:?

I did it! I completed the program and did 200 sit-ups!

Thank you for the inspiration!!

MamaSnoo
04-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Just wanted to say good job to Catroddick!! :bighand:

I made it 5 weeks and fell off the wagon. DH is still doing it. You have inspired me to get going again....

LarsMal
04-30-2010, 01:20 PM
I fell off the wagon, but it was enough to inspire me to get moving again and start exercising more. I am going to do another test and see how well I do. I know it will be A LOT better than the first test I did!

:thumbsup: catroddick! And to anyone else who stuck with it!

alexsmommy
05-16-2010, 11:11 AM
I couldn't join the original group - too soon after c-section, but now that I'm back to working out it has been very helpful for keeping me on track as I struggle to get any sort of stomach muscles back. Thanks for sharing it.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
05-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm starting again next week. I'm on a break from school!

neeleymartin
05-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey gals, looks like most folks are either not doing this anymore or just not actively tracking it on here. I'm proposing to stop tracking online and just use the boards for words of encouragement or updates without my having to update everything.

It does take some time, not a lot but time I don't have right now since my basement got flooded with the latest storms. Hope all you NE ladies are dry and safe!

200 a day? at once? details please.:love2:

egoldber
05-19-2010, 09:32 PM
200 a day? at once? details please

All the details are here: www.twohundredsitups.com :)