PDA

View Full Version : Should I get the Buggster?Will it suffice?

blondflava
04-03-2010, 10:32 AM
I keep changing my mind.. It's seriously more dificult than picking a car LOL!! Here's my situation: I have a Cameleon for neighborhood walks which is OK for what I need it for. No power walking, no too scrappy sidewalks, good for longer outings as well (like zoo), then we put it in the car, other than that - it lives ready to roll in our hallway. So I'm pretty happy with that. With summer coming, we're planning to go to the beach on the weekends, and DH picked up a used jogging stroller with a fixed wheel that will live in his SUV, so we'll use it for beach, he'll jog with it etc. The jogger is nothing fancy but will suffice for being beaten up by my hubby and sand at the beach lol. I don't think i'll use it ;). Now, I also have a Britax Verve that lives in the trunk for doctor's appointments, errands, short mall trips etc. I got it cheap on Ebay but am seriously considering upgrading it for a better one. I love the look of Buggster or Zapp, but Zapp is too tippy and doesn't recline. We're going on a trip to my friend's wedding by plane in August and will need a better, more comfortable travel stroller for DD. Verve is not too comfortable (very shallow), little recline (no nap possibility), even though pushes great and is non tippy. has no basket though.. Hence I was thinking of Buggster... It'll live in the car, I like the spacious seat and canopy, the recline, it supposedly has smooth ride.. Is it a good choice for the lightweight comfortable stroller? I looked at Maclarens, but they're too tippy, I don't like BJCM.. Wasn't happy with PP3 too much, Si doesn't strike 'my fancy' LOL. Any Buggster owners that are happy with their choice? I'm considering the Valco one, not TFK..