PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide- BJCE or Summit XC?

Kaylee31
04-04-2010, 03:21 AM
I just can't make up my mind on which would be a better outdoor stroller. Mostly, I will be using it for walks, on gravel and grass, etc. Its silly, but the color is a factor. I really like the light sky blue of the CE, and the Summit is mostly black. But the Summit has all over suspension and the versatility to be a jogger. They both are stylish imo though. I can't really find any reviews for the 2010 models, so I'm not sure if the new foam wheels of the CE will be an improvement over the air tires. They are not carried in stores near me, here in the sticks, so if anyone has seen both and could compare them, it would help me out.

PeppyParents
04-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Hi,

If you're going on lots of outdoor walks on uneven terrain, I think the Summit XC would definitely be the better choice! It has larger rear wheels for helping to get over bigger bumps, plus the all-wheel suspension would help smooth out the ride.

Besides having the Sky Blue color you want, the main additional feature that the City Elite would have is the adjustable handlebar.

For better strength, the Summit XC has a single-piece handlebar.

Hope that helps!